Thursday, September 16, 2010

26 weeks, 6 and 1/2 months.

Last week we got to listen to our precious baby girls heartbeat, Which is greatly healthy. She kicked the doctor when he was trying to listen to her heartbeat.


Okay, So now I thought about it, The hard question of what am I craving, I do believe it is cheese, and chocolate. I love cheese, I just can't stop eating it for some reason, Every time we have pizza it HAS TO HAVE extra cheese! Not something I normally ask for on a pizza, normally it's more pepperoni please. (haha)
We'll In the last week or so, Camilla has found a game to play with mommy already. She'll kick me, until I put a good not to hard pressure on my belly to feel around for her, and when I find her she kicks and moves away, once I stop playing this "game" She will kick the crap out of me until I play with her some more.
Restless nights, I've been having From her now, My thighs have been hurting and so have my hips, due to expansion. I've come to realize that I love my belly bump and all but it's causing some great deal pain on my back. Some people think I look like I am already due. Which is crazy, Since I'm only 26 weeks!
The crib is here, Which makes me really happy one step closer for Camilla to be here in the arms of mine and her daddy's.
I'll do some more blogging later
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment