Thursday, March 24, 2011

Changes are coming...

Camilla Renee can finally hold her bottle!
That's one of the changes that is currently happening in life, I feel like it was just yesterday I was having a C-Section, Motherhood is getting easier, but I know it will get harder once she learns how to grab at everything and crawl or even walk! I haven't updated in quite sometime because there have been things in life that have been sad. Regi's Grandmother passed away this year on St.Patty's Day. She was so amazing, Even though she could not talk  because she had Alzheimer really bad. I barely knew her and I miss her so much as it is. You could tell she was happy and she wanted to say things, but she just couldn't. All she would do was Smile and hold out her hand so you could hold it. There seems to be a lot of Death around me this year, My aunt Bobbi Passed away as well. I'm not sure on the details but last I heard was that she had a Brain tumor, I will miss her very much and always cherish those pictures that I have with her at my Baby Shower. I will be uploading pictures later of these two beautiful women that have passed away.


On a happier note...
 I Plan on in the future reference taking Camilla swimming I'm not exactly sure how she will react to pool water, or river water wherever what kind of water we are taking her in. This weekend Regi wants to go to some sort of lake or something with Camilla and me and the family, Sounds fun to me. The weather has been Really hot and muggy feeling here. My allergies are going crazy at the moment, It's like you take a step on the ground and there's this flurry of smoke where you stepped on the ground, that flurry of smoke.. Yes my friend would be pollen. So much Pollen. I think my nose is going to fall off sooner or later.  I've met quite a bit of Regi's family since his Grandmother's death, I've noticed that when someone passes away. Family always gets close to each other and we all remember how much we appreciate and love each other. I promise to treat every day like a new day, Because I don't know what will happen tomorrow. I miss my family so much, I think I almost broke down and Cried when I heard my brother crying because I made a goodnight video for him, He's only 4.  I miss the smell of my house, I use to hate that house. That new house we have, but now since I'm away from it. I actually find myself missing it. Weird how things turn out, You can't wait to get away from something and once your away from it. You find yourself a little lonely and like as if you left a bit of yourself at that house for your family to suck in so you can be there mentally.

Milestones that Have been Reached...
As I've said Camilla can now hold her bottle, Her daddy helped her out at first, then she held it for like a whole minute straight, I'm so proud of her she's so smart. She's learned so many things this month like she kicks her bouncer so she can make it bounce. She kicks the balloon so it will move, She can hold herself up for about 10 seconds by herself! I can't believe Camilla is 3 months Old, It saddens me how time is flying by when I have a child. I remember in the past I use to wish things would speed up like this. Now I wish things were a little bit slower. There's not enough hours in the day that's how I feel! Camilla has started enjoying her TV time, She likes falling asleep to the baby channel at night, They play Classical music and colorful things to help her brain think, and all that stuff. She likes Handy Manny, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Family Guy ( don't worry I wont let her watch it when she's older ) She likes the wind, and nature. I have a feeling in the future she will be playing outside most of the day's! I also have a feeling she's going to be a heartbreaker. But it's better to be the heartbreaker than to have the heartbroken, haha!

We'll thanks for staying tuned in my little updates, I love everyone who supports me.

No comments:

Post a Comment