Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Currently in Life..

Camilla is 4 months 1 week and 5 days old! I can't believe this whole motherhood thing is getting easier. Camilla has caught a cold this week, poor lil baby we had to take her to the hospital because she was running a 101.1 fever. But they said it's just a common cold, so we just have to use Little Fevers and it's actually working pretty well. She's so sick she's been sleeping all day.
She's not doing anything really differently lately, she sits up mostly on her own now! Watching something grow and learn is so amazing, I'm so blessed to be able to witness it and even have a child! Camilla didn't get to do much on her Easter, she was catching her cold first then.

Saturday Last week we went to Six Flags, it was so cool. I've always wanted to go to a Six Flags even though I'm one of those people who hates rollercoasters. I just feel uncomfortable being only able to hold onto a bar and being spun in the air. Just doesn't sound very appealing to me. We went on Water Rides though, I got soaked. It was 11:00 a.m too, I know sort of a bad time to get wet. I'm really enjoying my time here in Georgia. But all the fun has to end sometime. I'm going home to Washington next month on the 11th. Regi is not coming with, I do not really want to talk about why. I don't even know why. But that subject is very touchy and I hate thinking about it that he's not coming back with us. He doesn't want to come back until October. But overall my experience in Georgia has been great. Me, Regi, Camilla have got the hang of this family thing. We take her out to the park, and the mall. We are very proud parents there is not a moment when we are not. As a relationship for me and Regi, We are doing pretty good. We haven't really fought much. I actually see our relationship is going somewhere, (That's a good somewhere too).
I've done things that I've always wanted to do in life here in Georgia. Like touch a tiny turtle! I'm a big animal lover.  I think my depression is resurfacing the closer the day gets to when I am going home, the more my heart aches for leaving Regi.

No comments:

Post a Comment