Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving, 36 weeks, 9 months!

Thanksgiving is here!

It's about time, I love to eat my food. But My blog is not just about me, It's about my daughter and how my life is going. I'm thankful for certain things I'd like to point out since this is the day of "Thanks".

I'm thankful for having such a wonderful understanding mother, who was nearby my side where ever I stood Happy or sad. Or even just down a bad path.
I'm thankful for having such a wonderful man in my life, that has put me on the right track, I couldn't ask to have a baby with anybody else but him! I'm thankful for my grandmother, (and her cooking) She's one of the most amazing woman I have met in my life besides my mom. I'm thankful for my Aunt and Uncle, They are amazing people who always know how to put a smile or a laugh even on your down-est days. My grandpa, He's the father figure Who filled in the shoes when I didn't talk to my father as much. As of now I talk to my father, Still have yet to meet up with him to reunite with him. But I know in Time it'll come! I'm thankful for Rick my moms fling, Lover or whatever you will call them best friends. The hell if I know. He's an amazing guy who always know's how to make me laugh and has made bad situations always look good! I'm thankful for FINALLY having a baby cousin! My first ever cousin, Thank you Jami and Josh for having sex to put her in this world! (ha ha) There's been so much that's happened this year I couldn't ask for a better life or even to change a small part of it! I'm thankful for all the people who attended Camilla's baby shower and showed me how much people really do care in this weird world we live in. I'm thankful last but not least for having this wonderful daughter that still lives in my belly. Hopefully she will come out soon. I'm getting a bit tired of her living inside of me!


36 weeks, 9 months FINALLY.


Well Here it is, I'm finally at the marking point of 9 months. Camilla can come at anytime now from what I've read and heard. It's nice to turn something good on a great Holiday. Meaning turning 9 months and 36 weeks. I got my First contractions a few days ago, On early Wednesday morning I believe. Those Fuckers hurt!
She's been putting a lot of pressure down below and when she moves she jabs me more than she kicks me now. But her movements are healthy, I like to do that whole kick count thing the doctors say to do.  She likes to push her butt and whatever else she's been pushing at the upper top of me. It hurts but I deal with it of course I do.  I love you Camilla! Mommy and Daddy Can't wait to meet you whether it's soon or it's past the Due date (God hope not!)


Regi's birthday!
He's turning into such an old man I swear, His birthday was on Tuesday the 22nd, He turned 19 years old. Can't believe how fast this year went by. I feel like it was just yesterday we were actually celebrating his 18th Birthday! His birthday wish was for snow, and damn right he got that snow. I don't remember getting this much snow in a long time. He certainly enjoyed it, he stayed out for so long I thought he might get hypothermia or something worse! If there is something worse than that from staying out in the cold so long?
We didn't have much money (yet) To get him a birthday present so knowing me I just picked out a really funny card and the whole family signed it. Were taking him on Friday to go see the new Harry Potter movie!
Than we shall get him a birthday present!
I love you Regi, And as I've said I couldn't ask for a better man in my life.





P.S for the reader's I got a Prenatal appointment on the first. Wonder if he'll check if I'm dilated or not? Well see and I'll update everyone on that as quickly as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment