Friday, December 31, 2010

Goodbye 2010, Hello 2011.

2010, Has finally come to an end!

This makes me full of emotions, Because It's a whole new year a fresh new start. As being a mom, As being a wife, as being a family.


My view on 2010

-I fell Pregnant, Which was a thing that made me become very nervous and happy.
-I became a fiancee to a wonderful man who purposed to me on mother's day.
-I became a mother to a wonderful Daughter on December 15.
-I spent the whole year with a man that treats me amazing.


My sum up seems pretty small, But there were so many details involved in this sum up, That I will not add. They are just memories for me and my family to know. And Memories are special things, not always do they have to be written down or taken a picture or video of I've learned.

My hopes for 2011

To be the best mother and fiancee I can be, treat my family wonderful. Loose a good 30 pounds, hopefully that will work out, I want to re-enter myself in school after I am use to being a full time mother. I want to get a job, But that will probably have to wait for next year. I want to help my family out more often when they need me. A better additude when I look at life, and smile when things go wrong just so I can stay happy.



I want to look over life with a new view, this means a lot to me because if i'm not happy my daughter will not be happy. And I want everything for my daughter and my little family, I want to breast feed her for as long as I can.


This is a short sum up, for what I want for 2011, Because I can't always guess or even say what I want to do, because you don't know really until it happens.


Camilla is a healthy girl, she has her 2 week check up 2 days ago, she's healthy. 7 pounds 6.5 ounces, 20 inches long. Baby girl is growing which is good, makes me sad.. I feel like I just had her yesterday. These 2 weeks have been the fastest of my life. Everything is going by so quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment