Friday, October 15, 2010

30 weeks, 7 months.

Finally 30 weeks!


I've got some pro's and some con's to tell you about. The things that are running through my mind and the things that are making me happy or making me just down right sad.

But, I'll firstly give you an update on how my follow up with my doctor went after I went to the ER.
I have no fluid leak, Everything looked fine which is great! I'd hate for Camilla to come this early in my pregnancy anyways! He said her heartbeat is healthy and her movements are healthy as well. Which makes me extremely happy and I get a breath of relief.

The things that have made me sad recently is realizing that, My grandmother not the one I live with but the one that lives in Arizona named Grandma Ruthy has a  horrible thing called  Alzheimer's For the people who don't know Some people get it and it just leaves them to forget things it's the simplest I can put it. It's a pretty complex thing, I hate being away from her I haven't seen her in years, She's a happily married women to a man who has the same thing, But it saddens me to know that she wont ever know Camilla, She wont even remember that I'm pregnant for all I know, she still thinks I'm a little girl. That I'm not 16 anymore. I remember grandma Ruthy's visits, When she brought her husband it was around this time and Halloween. I walked with them to Kmart, Let me tell you it wasn't that far but these old people were fascinated by leaves, "Love among the Alamo" Is what her husband wanted to say and bring some leaves home with them and put it in a frame.  When we finally made it to Kmart, Like 2 hours later from walking, Which is normally just a 30-45 minute walk, She bought me fake nails for my Halloween. My first pair of fake nails, only to wear for one night of course. I remember saying how much I wanted my dog to have a dog bed, We ended up buying him one she insisted. But, I didn't really want my dog to have a dog bed, Secretly when she left I would cuddle with that pillow that was made for my dog because I already missed her once she left. I think that was the last time I'd ever seen her. I'm always gonna have great memories of her, We've had so many good times. She use to drive me and the family crazy when her and her husband ate Ice cream. They'd scoop the bowl until it was dry, with metal spoons of course it always made that clicking noise. But I don't think we ever said anything to them because they were just enjoying themselves. If there was something I could say to her, It would be that Camilla will know her even when she's gone, Or even when she's still in Arizona, I will show her pictures and tell her all the fun times me and my family had with her. Also how much I wish she was around for these moments.
Another plus that saddens me, My fiancées grandmother has the same thing. I haven't even met her, But Regi says she's gonna pass away soon I hope to god I can meet that amazing women I know she's amazing because she's made it this far into the world even with her Alzheimer's as well.  These two women are probably the strongest Besides my mother and my fiancées mother, there are so many strong women in this world. But these are the ones I want to acknowledge right now.
We love you, I love you Even though I may have not met you yet. But I will sooner or later hopefully.

And I love you Grandma Ruthy, You'll always be in my heart even though your far away. I can still Remember your touch and your laugh. (Arizona feels like it's across the world but it isn't)
Kind of think of it, Things that are away from me that I want to see so badly Like Regi's mom, feels like she's across the world, But maybe she is since she's in Georgia, and I'm in Washington. haha.


To leave on a happy note, I have no gestational Diabetes! Go me! ( : 

No comments:

Post a Comment