Thursday, October 28, 2010

32 weeks, 8 months.

I remember just being 5 weeks, seeing our first ultrasound of you. You were so tiny, now your a huge girl who kicks mommy so hard you can make a remote bounce off my belly. You seem to respond well to voices, and the dogs barking. Heard it's a good sign when the baby responds well to sounds outside of the womb.

Well we are now at 32 weeks, Not that many weeks to go! I had my baby shower October 23,2010. I wish You were already out of me just for 10 seconds to see how many people came to see you, and celebrate you. (See you in mommy's belly at least) We've got so much clothes and everything that we barely have room to fit anything in the drawers! Diapers, I could say we could keep packing them. We've got tons, 2 blue tub box's full of diapers, But I heard babies tend to pee and poop more than an average person (Of course).
Daddy decorated Cupcakes for your celebration of life, at the baby shower. He was sick as a dog. We wish he could of been upstairs more but baby showers are kind of a girl thing, You'll learn that when your older and have your own kid. I don't want to think about that yet though! Thanks to you Camilla Renee my belly button is almost out I haven't seen my belly button in years from all the weight I've gained. It's weird how when there's not a baby in there your belly button just decides to go deeper and deeper but when you gain weight from having a baby inside of you your belly button decides to come out and play peek-a-boo.  I looked at the baby shower as a way of people not coming just to see me but to celebrate you, and I love to know you will be a loved baby once your in this big world. I'll always support your decisions in the future believe that. I love feeling your kicks they get stronger every week I just finished reading up on how much bigger you will get week by week. A whole pound every week! GEEZ! You know that sort of scares me, I've already gained pretty big of weight, I've got a prenatal appointment on the First of November. Camilla, Want to know something spectacular Your daddy and I have been together for 1 year and 4 days. Today is October 28,2010 If you ever wonder when you read this in the future.  Another happy thing that I look forward to this coming up month Which is November Your Father's birthday. I wonder what kind of food he'll request this year, Last year he requested my grandmother to make Homemade lasagna. I smudged cake all over his face that birthday for him, It was funny He said it was the first time he'd ever gotten someone to put cake on his face! I don't really know what my second cousin will be to you, but she's having a baby girl as well. Her baby shower is in November, I'm so excited for that! She made you an awesome Diaper cake. Gotta love more diapers! It's so beautiful I wish I could make her one but it would turn out looking like the Eiffel tower. Yesterday I went shopping from some gift cards I got from family I finally got what I wanted to get you the hand print foot print ink set. It's so cute can't wait to see your tiny feet embedded on it. Also bought you some leggings! We'll as for now I'm done with this blog. I'll keep you all updated next week on the things that have happened. Thanks for reading.



We Love you  Camilla Renee Johngan.

No comments:

Post a Comment